Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The 'Extremist"

I always have this feeling about people who are extremely confident in what they are doing, or what they can do and think very highly of themselves. To the extent that they really, honestly believe that they are above others. According to my observation around me, these people normally believe that whatever that does not goes by their logic or rationale, it will always be bad, weird, sucks and every negative word that could associate with it.

It is just how human are being wired I think. To a certain extend, I do believe what I am doing now is no difference than those whom I do not like. The thing is, I have never, or, maybe seldom is the safer word here, seldom hate nor condemn anyone to the core. I don't like the feeling and thought that I can only be in for or against situation. Most people will call me someone who do not have my own opinion or stand. What ever I might be called, I still believe that every person, every concept, every theory, every technology have it's own pros and cons and shouldn't be categorized as totally bad or good. Yes, I found that it's acceptable to like or dislike certain stuff, but not to the extreme that love something that as if it's perfect and the rest are lousy; or hate something to the extent that as if there were no good in it. Yes, this is what I often observed in my life, in social network, in social cycle. *shrugs* We are after all humans I guess, being bias and discriminative is just, normal. (The irony is, while most of us agree that it's not escapable, most of us still tries to fight against being bias and discriminative, wanting equal rights, do not want to be categorized but at the same time categorizing themselves as different from others).

Human, are full with controversy. Including myself.

No comments: