Thursday, December 16, 2010

Death

Just attended one of my church member's wake service today and it really reminded me a lot of stuff.

Perhaps she passed away in such an early age but really, even though I'm not very close to her, I could really sees that she live her life and without regret. I was told her that she will be the one in church that I will want to know more about and wanted to get close with her. However, just now when I'm looking at her photo, there are regrets... Regrets that caused by the very enemy I've been struggling, courage. I guess one thing that she reminds me in her life is that she has the courage to do what she wants and live her life with courage!

The only thing I could do for her is to be a good teacher, headmaster of my Sunday school. The one that she left, the one that she lead for years before I join. With the grace of lord, He'll lead me.

Grace, rest in peace. I'll definitely see you again, till then, I'll remember you. May the grace of our lord be the counselor of people around you.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: