Monday, August 09, 2010

experience, maturity, work

Growing up... I always thought and feel that I should treat everyone as if they are more important than me, well, it is not always wrong la, but it kinda made me even more lacking of confidence, esteem and self worth, which feel sucks...

This few months experience, especially today made me realised that, hey, it is not always that case, yes, they might be important but doesn't mean you ain't human and you don't deserve to be respected as well! In fact, I have my right to be respected too! I can always demand for things that I need!

hmmm.... Today is an eye opener day.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually, its not that I don't want work, its that I am afraid to face the stress working gives me. photography is my passion, I love to be photographer, but event photographer gave a lot of stress! especially you know you are given expectation to be met! don't get me wrong, its not that I regret and don't enjoy it, just that it reminded me that I really hate stress and I am lazy! XD it also reminded me that, hey gorgan, it is time to be mature, no more being childish... its time to grow up dude... like now...

good experience and reminder for me~ thank Lord

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.9

No comments: