Sunday, June 28, 2009

Blame...?

Talent, artistic, creativity

I have it, I do not have it. It's pretty subjective when it comes to these term. How do one decide or have such confident that his/her work are good? I assumed it's from what majority comment eh?

Yes, I blame it on my dad who constantly tell me I sucks in drawing, colouring and everything related to arts when I was in primary. Maybe he is right, I have no talent, but just if he let me try, more autonomy in my side, I might be as good as those who have talent...

No, I blame myself as well. Blame myself for not being hardworking enough and gave up easily. It was never fully my dad's fault anyway...

Since last year, I have started my artistic searching journey again thanks to one of my classmates who now are one of my closest friends ^^, I thank her for inspiring and motivating me from time to time (Yea, indirectly~). Only recently, I have somehow gain back confident on what I can do with my "artistic" journey, uncertainty about it is definitely there, since I wrote this post~

Be bold, be confident, be hardworking and be "ANAL", I believe it's not too late for me to explore this side of me! Sheesh, how I wish...~ =P

Oh well, all the best to me!

No comments: