Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Phase~

Hmm, since like after this new phase, everything is going quite okaay~ 


Attended a "re ai" camp as a teacher and I seriously learnt a lot from the students and the teachers there too! Faith had been successfully re-strengthen~ Heck, I missed my students!!! Those bonds that we created makes me appreciate bond I have with me now even better! 

Getting more sense bout myself and have a clearer picture already. Its time to let all my thought and feeling turn to action in this new phase~ WEEE~~~ 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess what, I've joined a mini contest by Gary Ooi last month, its a mini photo contest that require participants to take a photo and email to him! Guess what, I've won the THIRD prize!!!! LOL!!! My first time participating in photography contest and weee~~~ hehe~ here is the website GaryOoi

Below is my photo that I chose to participate in this contest~ 


I'm sooooo going to buy myself a D60 sooooooon~~~~ Thanks Gary~~ kekeke


No comments: