Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Catharsis

Had a short talk just now with a close friend, she sparkled some of the problem/issue in me and started to make me thinking. "When you are to be given a half year holiday, what will you do?" Hmm, of course I want to be alone and go to some place where I am alone with nature. To "recharge back" all the energy I've used up since Foundation. 


Being alone is not really lonely, at least to me, I can really start to connect back with the inner me and not worry about how my behavior, verbal, and thought will affect others, especially those whom I care. Then she asked, "Why alone? Why no companion?" Hmm... yeahor... If someone who are willing to accompany me and bare with my boringness, why not~ 

As much as I like intimacy with others, I like being alone too... I wonder, can someone be both? Which one of me is the main Me? hmm....~ Having identity confusion? Don't know which role to commit to? God knows~ LOL 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
People who have impacted my life:
1999 - BD who have been through a lot with me, encouraging and slapping me all these years.
2003 - RagnarokOnline schoolmates who taught me that what friendship and comradeship is.
2003 - What does sacrificing really mean...
2004 - MT and XW who taught me how to be a good brother and even the strongest relationship can turn bad...
2005 - Triple Y who taught me to open up my social circle
2006 - Foundation mate, friends can be found in a group
2007 - MK who taught me I can be myself
2007 - PL who taught me to truly open up and to be trusted! 
xxxx - to be experienced~~~ LALALALA~~~ 

No comments: