Friday, November 17, 2006

2nd post in this blog. Well, this time i wanted to do something that i haven't done before this. I will try to post a story about a knight. In a diary format perhaps. It's my first time trying, if you guys have any comment and correction you guys think i should do, please do leave comment and tell me ya?

Character: Main - Knight/A.K.A Skywalker
-Princess
-Priscilla
-Michelle
-Yipee/A.K.A Triple Y
Support -The Father/A.K.A The Lord
-The Son
-The Holy
-Philip

This is some of the characters that available right now, the next post will be the biodata of them. If in the future there are more important people come out, i will list thier biodata in the biodata post too. As for now, please be patient and wait for my 1st story~

*I'm used to comic style of story telling, not in this kind of way, so, those sifu out there, if i did something wrong or have place to improve, please dont mind to correct me. Those who things that my story is boring, SOOOO sorry~ haha will try to improve if u tell me~*

No comments: